Beijing Food Tour by Tuk Tuk
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Get a purely local experience and book this gastronomic tour of Beijing by tuk tuk. You'll travel through alleyways and hutongs (alleyways in the old town) while tasting different foods and flavours in the restaurants and stalls in the area. You will also be able to try all kinds of local beers to complete your dinner in the best Chinese style.
Wraps, noodles and grilled meats are just some of the dishes you can enjoy on this experience, while learning about the influence of Chinese culture and the characteristics of Chinese food in the company of a local guide.
- Experience the traditional flavours of Beijing on a tuk tuk food tour
- Explore the city's hutongs and alleyways with your expert guide.
- Taste local dishes in a variety of unconventional places
- Taste different flavours of craft beers from the region
- Travel in a private tuk tuk with a small group of people
- Gastronomic tour of Beijing by tuk tuk
- Private transport (tuk tuk)
- 4 to 5 stops to sample different foods
- Driver and local guide
Select participants and date
Step by Step
Enjoy a culinary tour of Beijing in a tuk tuk, just like a local. Travel through the alleyways and hutongs of the city's old town to sample local flavours in hidden restaurants and homestays.
This experience will allow you to enjoy dishes such as wraps, noodles and meats with an expert local guide. You'll get to know hidden corners away from the popular tourist trail, while you ride around in a typical tuk tuk, just like a local.
Together with a small group, you can explore the most typical Chinese cuisine and end the tour at a craft brewery. There you will also have the chance to taste different flavours and take away a complete experience.
Prepare your palate for an out-of-the-ordinary activity, far from the most well-known places, which will allow you to get another vision of Chinese culture through its gastronomy. A tour of flavours, smells, colours and sounds that you should not miss on your travel itinerary.