Great Wall and Ming Tombs Day Trip from Beijing
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
This tour is a must if you are visiting Beijing. You will travel in comfort from your hotel in Beijing to the Badaling section of the Great Wall of China and then on to the sacred Ming Tombs.
During the activity you will enjoy a delicious traditional Chinese lunch, and to end your experience you will explore the Longdi Jade Factory for an original souvenir. It will be an unforgettable day, leaving you with the best photos and memories of the magnificent monuments that China offers to tourists from all over the world.
- Take an excursion to the Great Wall of China and the Ming Tombs from Beijing.
- Learn about the monuments in the company of an expert guide .
- Travel comfortably in air-conditioned transport
- Enjoy a Chinese-style lunch
- Excursion to the Great Wall of China and the Ming Tombs from Beijing
- Professional guide
- Chinese-style lunch
- Entrance to the Great Wall
Select participants and date
Step by Step
Enjoy a guided tour of the Great Wall of China and the Ming Tombs. Travel in comfort from Beijing and appreciate the verdant scenery as you make your way to the Badaling section of the wall. From there you can climb up to the north or south side and tour this wonder of the world.
You'll pass the watchtowers and the most unspoilt natural landscapes surrounding this magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Site. You will take a thousand and one photos, and you will not cease to be amazed by this visit, which deserves to be done at least once in a lifetime.
Your tour will continue by exploring the Ming Tombs, the cemetery of the ancient emperors. You will see in first person three of the excavated tombs and you will learn with your guide all the stories, curiosities and anecdotes that surround them.
Finally, after a typical Chinese lunch, you will visit the Longdi jade factory and its shops, from where you will be able to take home unique souvenirs and objects made with this stone and with the imprint of the Chinese style.