Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour with Ferry
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
If you are traveling in New York you must visit the Statue of Liberty. Thanks to this ferry tour you will not only reach it, but you will also get to know its neighboring island, Ellis Island.
Depending on the option you choose, you will either take the tour with a tour guide through both islands and their museums or you will take a 30-minute guided tour of Battery Park and then a tour of the two islands with an audio guide.
- Visit the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island with this ferry ride.
- Choose the option that best suits you, choosing where you want a tour guide to accompany you.
- Learn all about the Liberty Island Museum and the Immigration Museum located on these islands.
- Roundtrip ferry ticket to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Entrance to the new Liberty Island Museum
- Entrance to the Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Experienced tour guide (if option is chosen)
Select date and time
Keep in mind you need to arrive 15 minutes before start
What to expect
Liberty Island and Ellis Island are mandatory visits for those tourists who are in the big city. The first because it is where the Statue of Liberty is located, and the second to learn about the history of the millions of people who arrived in the twentieth century seeking to live the American dream.
This tour offers different options, but all of them include tickets to the Statue of Liberty Museum and the Immigration Museum, in addition to ferry rides. The Statue of Liberty Museum focuses on the creation, significance and history of the statue, while the Immigration Museum tells the story of thousands of immigrants who arrived in the 20th century hoping to live the American dream.
Specifically, the options offered by this tour are as follows:
- The full option of approximately 4 hours includes a fully guided tour of Liberty Island and Ellis Island....
- With the basic tour, with a guided tour of about 30 minutes through Battery Park, you will be given the essential information before boarding the ferry and access to audio guides while you are on the islands.
So, you can choose the option that best suits your time and interests without missing out on the must-see sights of New York City.
Other activities in New York
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
NYC Manhattan Circle Line Cruise around Statue of Liberty by day
Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and 9/11 Memorial Tour
Ellis Island Private Tour with Statue of Liberty Access
NYC Statue of Liberty Express Cruise
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Early Morning Tour