New York City Long Time Helicopter Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
With this long flight of approximately 30 minutes, you'll have plenty of time to get to know New York from above. You'll visit the most emblematic places in the Big Apple and see them all at your feet.
- See the most important monuments such as the Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero, New York Harbor and Central Park.
- Long trip of 30 minutes, almost three times as long as an essential flight.
- Approximate 30 minutes flight time
- A fee of 40 USD is charged directly by the heliport.
Select participants and date
What to expect
Aboard a specialised sightseeing helicopter you will fly over New York and the five boroughs of the city for approximately 30 minutes, a really special flight considering that the tours normally last between 10 and 15 minutes.
Thanks to the long duration tour, you will not only see Manhattan, which is the most common borough for traditional helicopter tours, but you will also pass through iconic areas such as Brooklyn and the Bronx.
During the tour you will be able to see
- Statue of Liberty
- Ground Zero
- Central Park
- George Washington Bridge
- Chelsea Piers
- Yankee Stadium (unless there is a game)
- Empire State Building
- Times Square
- Chrysler Building
A minimum number of people per helicopter is required for this service to take place. The maximum capacity of each aircraft is 6 people so your experience will be even more exclusive.
The aircraft of this service are fully adapted for tourist use. They can also transport wheelchair users and assistance animals.
Departure and Return
Other activities in New York
New York Helicopter Sightseeing Tour
New York City Essential Helicopter Tour
NYC Helicopter Tour from New Jersey
NYC City Lights Helicopter Tour from New Jersey
New York City VIP Helicopter Tour
New York City Extended Helicopter Tour