Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Trip from Las Vegas
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
If you want to be amazed by the beauty of the southern United States, this is your chance. From Las Vegas, a vehicle will pick you up to take you to the impressive Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend, both located in Page, Arizona, about 440 kilometres from Las Vegas.
On this 15-hour tour, in groups of about 14 people, lunch and drinks are included. Be amazed by the incredible views of these natural treasures and in Antelope Canyon you can choose between two options on your tour: the Antelope Canyon X or the Lower Antelope Canyon.
Another destination on this incredible tour is Lake Powell, a man-made reservoir on the Colorado River that has become one of the top holiday destinations for Americans.
- From Las Vegas, a vehicle will pick you up at your hotel to begin this tour, which lasts approximately 15 hours.
- Groups of about 14 people are allowed on this tour, which is free to visit Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend.
- Lunch is included during the tour, as well as bottled water and other energy drinks.
- Lunch included
- Water and drink included
- Roundtrip transfer from Las Vegas
- Access to Antelope Canyon
Select participants and date
Step by Step
With this tour, you will enjoy the well-known symbols of the American Southwest. More than 400 kilometres from Las Vegas is the Antelope Canyon, which you will be picked up from your hotel in Las Vegas. On this 15-hour tour, in groups of about 14 people, you'll also marvel at the Horseshoe Curve and Lake Powell.
With lunch and drinks included, you will embark on this tour that will take you to Antelope Canyon. This is one of the iconic landmarks of the southwestern United States and home to the Navajo tribe. Located in Page, Arizona, this is one of the most visited and photographed places in the world.
You will be able to see the characteristic geological formations that have been eroded over time, leaving a totally pristine image of the landscape. During your visit, you can choose from two options:
- Antelope Canyon X: on this route you will walk through the earthy labyrinths where you will appreciate the X's carved into the sandstone.
- Lower Antelope Canyon: this is the most famous route when you visit this wonder and you will descend to 35 metres into a huge cavern, the most popular part of this tour.
You will also have the opportunity to see the Horseshoe Bend, the biggest bend in the United States. You have the chance to walk around Lake Powell, a man-made water reservoir and a favourite summer destination for many Americans in this geographic region.
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in Las Vegas
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam Day Trip from Las Vegas
Las Vegas Helicopter Night Flight
Grand Canyon South Rim Day Trip from Las Vegas
Las Vegas Wild West Horse Ride
Grand Canyon West Rim Day Trip from Las Vegas
Hidden Valley and Primm Valley RZR Tour from Las Vegas
Kayak Trip to Black Canyon from Las Vegas
Los Angeles and Hollywood Day Trip from Las Vegas
Las Vegas Dunes Buggy Tour
Las Vegas Food Tour