Harry Potter Taxi Tour in London
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Discover some of the locations where the famous Harry Potter films were filmed aboard a typical black taxi. This is your chance to do it comfortably in a small group of up to 6 people. On a tour prepared for you and your group you will pass through the different locations where the popular saga was filmed or inspired. You will have the chance to take a photo at Platform 9¾ or the Leaky Cauldron, so don't leave your camera at home.
On this tour, which will last approximately four hours, a professional guide will accompany you throughout the tour, explaining the sites you are passing through and the magic of each one.
- This is a private tour for a maximum of six people , where you can visit the sites where the seven Harry Potter books were filmed or where they were inspired.
- A professional guide will accompany you on the approximately four-hour taxi tour, providing commentary throughout the journey so that you don't miss any of the details.
- There will be several stops for you to admire and photograph the tour sites, such as Platform 9 ¾, one of the most popular, as well as Gringotts and the Leaky Cauldron.
- Professional guide and driver
- Private car tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected central London hotels)
- Bottled water
Select participants and date
What to expect
With this experience, recommended for Harry Potter fans and everyone else, you will be able to immerse yourself in the world of the famous saga. The private tour will take place in a typical black taxi with various stops around London.
A professional driver and guide will be on hand to accompany you on the four-hour tour. You will be able to relive all eight films by visiting the various locations that were either film sets or inspirations in London.
On this extended tour, which allows a maximum of six people, you'll be able to enjoy some of the locations familiar to Harry Potter fans. One of the stops on this itinerary is Lambeth Bridge, where you'll relive the scene where Harry takes the night bus, invisible to Muggles.
Another popular stop, at least for photographs, is Platform 9 ¾. Any wizard wishing to enter the Hogwarts Express must cross this barrier, which is located between platforms 9 and 10 at King's Cross Station.
Not only that, but you will have many stops along the route that Harry and his friends have taken throughout the films, such as the Leaky Cauldron and Gringotts. In case you don't remember or don't recognise it, your guide will be commenting on the tour at all times so you won't miss any detail of the tour. Oh, and don't forget your invisible cloak!
Other activities in London
Harry Potter Studios Tickets with Transfer from London
Tower of London Tickets Including Crown Jewels and Beefeater Tour
Harry Potter Tour in London
London Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Tickets
London Eye Tickets
London Westminster Abbey Tickets
London The Shard Tickets
Offer: London Eye Tickets, Big Bus Tour and Thames River Cruise
London Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Bus Tour