Gomera Day Trip from Tenerife
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Dare to discover the jewel of the Canary Islands archipelago on this day trip to La Gomera from Tenerife. You will travel by ferry to San Sebastian, the capital, and you will have the opportunity to tour the island to see the most emblematic monuments, accompanied by an expert local guide.
The excursion, in addition to the guided tour of the capital, includes lunch in a traditional restaurant, where you will taste the gastronomy of the area. Pick-up and drop-off service from the hotel or a nearby point is also available.
- Take a day trip to La Gomera from Tenerife, to get to know the culture and gastronomy of this genuine island.
- Travel by ferry and enjoy the spectacular views.
- Visit the capital accompanied by an expert local guide who will show you the highlights of the area.
- One day excursion to La Gomera from Tenerife
- Round trip ferry ticket
- Expert local guide
- Transfer to and from the hotel
Select participants and date
What to expect
Enjoy a full day excursion to La Gomera from Tenerife and immerse yourself in the culture of its capital, San Sebastian. You will sail by ferry and take advantage of the trip to enjoy the coastal scenery and a panoramic view of the Teide volcano in Tenerife as you approach what is known as one of the most idyllic places in the Canary Islands.
Once on land, you will go on a guided tour, accompanied by an expert local guide, who will take you to discover the most legendary places in the area, such as the Garajonay National Park. There will be some stops along the way, so you can take pictures and contemplate the views offered by the mysterious laurel forests over the Atlantic.
You will also have some free time in San Sebastian to get to know the area better. It will be the ideal opportunity to stop by some of the most emblematic monuments:
- La Iglesia de la Asunción de San Sebastián, a typical Canarian church with great charm.
- La Torre del Conde, a medieval fortification built in 1470 to defend the island (entrance fee not included).
- La Casa de Colón, a traditional Canarian mansion where Christopher Columbus spent his last nights before leaving on his voyage.
At noon, you will stop for lunch and recharge your batteries in a typical restaurant where you can taste traditional Canarian cuisine. The excursion includes transfer to and from the hotel or a nearby pick-up point.