Santiago de Compostela Tapas Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Get to know Santiago de Compostela, both its gastronomy and its history, thanks to this 2 and a half hour tour. Together with a tour guide, you'll enjoy a wide variety of tapas and typical Galician snacks such as octopus or seafood.
This is a private experience, so only you and your companions will participate along with the guide. While you enjoy this meal, included in the experience, the guide will tell you all about the history of the city; from the famous and busy Camino de Santiago, to different traditions.
- Taste all kinds of tapas and drinks thanks to this gastronomic tour of Santiago de Compostela.
- This is a private activity, it will be you, your companions and a tour guide.
- Along with your questions, he will also tell you about different monuments and the history of the famous Camino de Santiago.
- Tapas Tour in Santiago de Compostela
- Tourist guide
- Tapas tasting
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
Select participants and date
Step by Step
Learn about Santiago de Compostela in a different way with this gastronomic tour. You'll be able to taste all kinds of authentic tapas, with traditional ingredients from the region. For example, one of the most typical is octopus, seafood or assorted Iberian cured meats. This meal will be accompanied by alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks included in the experience.
This tour is private, which means that only you and your companions will participate. This makes the experience much more personal and allows you to enjoy it with whoever you want.
A tour guide will sit at the table with you and you can ask him or her anything that comes to mind. This way, a more personal conversation will be established in which you will talk about the topics that really interest you.
This guide, as well as accompanying you, will also explain some of the most important events in the history of the city. One of the most important things you will learn about is the Camino de Santiago: its origin, importance and preservation. Not forgetting information about some of the most famous monuments such as the Cathedral of Santiago.