Granada Hop On Hop Off Train Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
By choosing this tourist train you will discover the most emblematic places in Granada on a route with free stops and audio guide included.
You can get off wherever you want to visit the monuments of your choice, including the Mirador de San Cristóbal viewpoint, Granada Cathedral and the Alhambra and Generalife neighbourhoods. You will enjoy a ticket valid for one or two days, depending on the option you choose, from the first use.
- Tour Granada on a comfortable train that runs approximately every 30-45 minutes at the stops.
- Explore the sites of the city at your own pace with the free stop system.
- Enjoy the city's must-see sights, such as Granada Cathedral, the Alhambra and the Generalife
- Tourist train through Granada with free stops
- One- or two-day ticket depending on the option you choose
- Audio guide included
- Valid from first use
Select participants and date
Step by Step
This non-stop tourist train gives you the opportunity to get to know Granada in a comfortable, safe and complete way, with a ticket valid for one or two days, depending on the option you choose.
You'll enjoy a tour of the city's beautiful natural and architectural landscapes with an audio guide on board the train, who will provide you with interesting and historical information about the region's must-see monuments, including the following:
- The Alhambra: a mark of the Moorish heyday and symbol of Granada, here you will find essential sites such as the Palace of Charles V and the Alcazaba.
- Generalife: within the Alhambra complex is an impressive garden area that shows what life was like during the Nasrid kingdom of Granada.
- Mirador de San Cristóbal: in the bowels of the Albaicín quarter is the spectacular and historic church of San Miguel Bajo.
- Paseo de los Tristes: you will pass through one of the most iconic walks in Granada, where you will feel like a local as you walk through the streets where the funeral processions took place.
- Granada Cathedral: located in the Plaza de la Romanilla. When you visit it you will be able to see the tomb of the Catholic Monarchs.
- Monasterio de La Cartuja: built from 1506, this church, representative of the baroque movement, is a masterpiece of art in its interior and exterior.
- Plaza de Toros: this imposing building of neo-Mudéjar architecture is the venue for the city's classic bullfights.
Your ticket is valid from its first use and you will have the opportunity to take the train approximately every 30-45 minutes at the designated stops, without a specific order, so you can board it from the point you prefer on the route.
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in Granada
Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces Tickets
Granada Alhambra and Generalife Guided Tour
Granada Guided Tour with Alhambra and Genelife Tickets
Granada Sacromonte and Albaicin Tour
Granada Royal Chapel and Cathedral Guided Tour
Granada Flamenco Show in a Cave Restaurant
Granada Alhambra and Generalife Private Tour
Granada Flamenco Show in Jardines de Zoraya
Alpujarra Day Trip from Granada
Granada Flamenco Show in Tablao La Alborea