Granada Hammam Al Ándalus with Massage
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Relax during your trip to Granada in this Hammam Al Ándalus with massage. It is an experience of about an hour and a half in which you will have the option to choose the duration of the water circuit and the massage with essential oils.
Explore the hot, cold and steam rooms in this space located at the foot of the Alhambra and whose interior will remind you of a film set. Completely unwind with this experience where you will be provided with a towel, gel, shampoo, hairdryer, moisturiser and access to lockers.
- Enjoy a completely relaxing experience in this Hammam Al Ándalus in Granada with a massage.
- Disconnect completely in this activity of about an hour and a half, which includes a water circuit and a massage with essential oils.
- Take advantage of the fact that with this booking you will be provided with a towel, gel, shampoo, hairdryer, moisturising cream and access to the lockers.
- Tickets for Hammam Al Ándalus in Granada
- Water circuit and massage
- Towel, gel, shampoo, hair dryer, moisturiser and access to lockers.
Select date and time
Step by Step
Disconnect and relax during your trip to Granada with these tickets to Hammam Al Ándalus with a massage. In this activity that lasts about an hour and a half you will have the opportunity to enjoy a water circuit and a massage with essential oils performed by professional masseurs.
At the foot of the Alhambra you will find this hammam, one of the best known in Granada. The concept of the hammam originated in Arab culture as a place to prepare for prayer. As their popularity grew in the region in the late 14th century, these beautiful baths were located next to mosques and medinas, and became popular baths .
With this booking, you will be provided with a towel, gel, shampoo, hairdryer, moisturiser and access to lockers to store your belongings. Please note, however, that you will need to bring your swimming costume from home or purchase it on site at the hammam.
During the water journey you can try up to three baths at different temperatures to fully relax your body. You can choose to do it in one hour or 75 minutes. Another option is the massage with essential oils to finish off your experience, which you can choose to do in 15 or 30 minutes.
This hammam has an Arabic design that will transport you to eight centuries ago, when the Alhambra was erected. In addition, Arabic music will be played in the background to help you relax even more.
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in Granada
Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces Tickets
Granada Alhambra and Generalife Guided Tour
Granada Guided Tour with Alhambra and Genelife Tickets
Granada Sacromonte and Albaicin Tour
Granada Royal Chapel and Cathedral Guided Tour
Granada Flamenco Show in a Cave Restaurant
Granada Alhambra and Generalife Private Tour
Granada Hop On Hop Off Train Tour
Granada Flamenco Show in Jardines de Zoraya
Alpujarra Day Trip from Granada