Granada Flamenco Show in a Cave Restaurant
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Feel the essence of the purest and most traditional flamenco in this show in a cave-restaurant in Granada.
You will enjoy a show of approximately an hour and a half with the characteristic rhythms of this Andalusian musical culture in a cave with more than 100 years of history. These structures have served as a stage for the performances of singers and dancers since the 18th century. You'll have an amazing and different night out, with food and drink options to suit your taste.
- Discover the wonderful traditional flamenco culture of Granada.
- Enjoy a flamenco music and dance show in a centuries-old cave.
- Enjoy a delicious two course or five tapas dinner with dessert and unlimited drinks (if you choose the option).
- Flamenco show in a cave-restaurant in Granada
- Show with dance
- A glass of wine
- Two-course dinner or five tapas (if you choose the option with lunch)
Select participants and date
Step by Step
By joining this cultural and musical experience you will enjoy a unique and historic flamenco show, inside a traditional cave-restaurant in Granada.
In places like this, since the 18th century, flamenco shows have been held with singers and dancers who give their all on stage to transmit the passion, joy and even sadness that are part of their customs, through very diverse rhythms.
The rhythms, known as palos, can be discovered in this unforgettable evening, which lasts approximately one hour and offers a musical journey through bulerías, soleás, seguiriyas and fandangos, among many other categories of this art form.
You will visit a cave with more than 100 years of history, where flamenco culture has been celebrated with shows that have been passed down from generation to generation and still retain their original characteristics.
In addition to the entrance to the flamenco show, you can choose an option with two or five-course dinner, dessert and unlimited drinks, which honour the typical gastronomy of Granada and Andalusia.