I Amsterdam City Card
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
With the I Amsterdam City Card, you can explore the Dutch capital in the best possible way. With the option of purchasing it for 24, 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours, you will have access to the main points of interest in the city of canals for as long as you choose.
Included with these passes are access to over 70 museums, Amsterdam's canal cruise, bike rentals, as well as public transport throughout the city.
- Explore the Dutch capital in the easiest way possible with the I Amsterdam City Card
- Choose to have your card active for 24, 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours, whichever option best suits your travel needs.
- Make the most of this pass as you can access over 70 museums, take an Amsterdam canal cruise, rent bicycles, as well as public transport throughout the city.
- Free access to more than 70 museums and attractions in Amsterdam
- Bicycle rental for 24 hours
- Unlimited use of public transport
- Amsterdam canal cruise
What to expect
Make the most of your trip to Holland with your I Amsterdam City Card. With this pass you will be able to access more than 70 museums around the city, as well as rent a bicycle for a day or take a cruise along Amsterdam's famous canals, plus public transport. You have the option of having this card activated for 24, 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours.
This card has two chips that will be activated separately. One of these chips will be activated when you first enter a museum or attraction, while the other chip will be activated when you first use public transport. When the chip is activated, the time you have contracted will run.
To visit museums, simply present your City Card at the ticket office of the attractions and museums listed on the City Card website. It is recommended that you check the website as attractions may be updated without notice.
Museums and attractions that you can visit with the City Card include:
- Rijksmuseum: is one of Amsterdam's largest and most popular museums. Its extensive collection showcases iconic art and a wide variety of artefacts reflecting over 800 years of Dutch and world history, including stunning paintings by artists such as Rembrandt and Van Gogh.
- NEMO Science Museum: In the centre of Amsterdam stands one of the highlights of the capital's most modern architecture. The green building designed by Italian architect Renzo Piano houses NEMO, the largest science museum in the Netherlands.
- Tropenmuseum: a museum of world cultures, located in one of the most beautiful museum buildings in the Netherlands, off the beaten tourist track.
- Heineken Experience: located inside the historic Heineken brewery, this interactive museum will take you on an exciting behind-the-scenes journey into the world of one of Europe's most popular beers.
Please note that advance booking is recommended for most attractions.
In addition to visiting more than 70 attractions, you also have the possibility to do these popular activities in Amsterdam:
- Bike rental: rent from Yellow Bike, one of Amsterdam's most popular bike rental companies. It is located within walking distance of the Central Station.
- Canal cruise: e.g. the 100 highlights cruise, the best canal cruise in Amsterdam. This tour navigates through several canals along the most beautiful spots of the city.