Offer: guided tour to Coliseum and Roman Forum + Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Travel to the roots of Catholicism and ancient Rome on this half-day guided tour, which will take you to visit and learn about the sacred sites of Vatican City and the three historical stops that relive the age of empires: the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill.
- Explore the Vatican and its museums
- Learn about the history of the Holy See with the guidance of an expert.
- Enter the Sistine Chapel and contemplate works of art such as Michelangelo's Last Judgement
- Stroll through legendary sites such as the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill, the hill of the legend of Romulus and Remus.
- Guided tour of the Vatican
- Guided tour of the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Guided tour of the Colosseum
- Guided tour of the Roman Forum
Select participants and date
What to expect
If you want to visit the most important places in Rome in just one day, this guided tour will allow you to live the experience in a tour of about half a day.
You will visit the Vatican City, the home of the Pope and the center of operations of the Catholic Church in the world.
You will appreciate the art collections of its museums, where priceless jewels such as the original manuscripts of the ancient Bible and Michelangelo's mural of the Last Judgment, which decorates the upper part of the Sistine Chapel, are kept.
To relive the epic stories of the Roman Empire, on this tour you will have exclusive access to the arena of the Colosseum, the most representative place of the Italian capital.
You will also be able to take pictures in the ruins of the Roman Forum, which housed the temples to worship the emperors and where the legal and commercial movement of ancient Rome took place, around the 7th century.
On this journey to the roots of Catholicism and empires, you can contemplate the majesty of the Palatine Hill, the hill where the foundations of Rome were laid and the place where the legend of Romulus and Remus took place, who, according to mythology, were the founders of the city.
Departure and Return
Other activities in Rome
Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Guided tour
Colosseum Guided tour with Roman Forum & arena access
Offer: Tickets to Coliseum and Roman Forum + Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
Colosseum tour with virtual reality
Colosseum Guided tour with underground & Roman Forum
Rome Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel Guided Tour
Guided tour of St. Peter’s Basilica and its catacombs
Early Entry Vatican and Sistine Chapel Guided Tour
Guided tour of St. Peter’s Basilica and access to the dome
Papal audience at Vaticano (Wednesdays)