Offer: Tickets to Roman Forum + Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
Thanks to this three-day ticket package you can enjoy the best monuments in Rome and the Vatican City. As well as saving money, this pack also gives you access to exclusive benefits such as an audio guide in St. Peter's Basilica and a multimedia video recreating the city in ancient times.
Entrance tickets to such emblematic monuments as the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill are included. In Vatican City you will also have access to the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
- Entrance tickets to the main monuments of Rome and Vatican City are included.
- Enjoy a 25-minute multimedia video
- Tour the city at your own pace and enter the monuments at your leisure during the 3-day pass.
- Entrance to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Entrance to the Roman Forum, the Palatine Hill
- Multimedia video on Ancient Rome, about 25 minutes long
- Official audio guide to St Peter's Basilica
Select participants and date
What to expect
Rome and the Vatican City contain numerous monuments you can't miss. This ticket package is the most convenient, fast and useful way to visit all the monuments you are interested in and save money during your trip. Specifically, for three days, you will be able to enter the following monuments:
- Roman Forum
- Palatine Hill
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- St. Peter's Basilica (entrance to the dome not included)
The time you choose when you make your booking is the time you will need to go to an office to exchange your voucher for your tickets. There, an assistant will help you make reservations for each attraction depending on availability and the time you want to visit each one.
The purchase of this pack includes an audio guide and a 25-minute multimedia video with which you will discover the essential facts about ancient Rome.