Pompeii Day Trip from Rome
About this activity
Enjoy a day visiting the ruins of Pompeii. It will be a trip to the past of Ancient Rome. It is a city that was buried by the eruption of the volcano Mount Vesuvius, which was considered sacred.
Discover the Temple of Apollo, the Temple of Lares and also the Temple of Isis and Venus. You can also visit the Macellum (a large market), as well as the Basilica, the Teatro Grande and the Stabian Baths.
Travel from Rome by air-conditioned coach with an expert guide for the entire trip. Finally, have lunch with one of the typical Italian dishes, Neapolitan pizza.
- Visit Pompeii and learn all about the history of the eruption of Mount Vesuvius.
- Have a typical and original Neapolitan Pizza for lunch with drink included.
- Avoid waiting, as the reservation includes skip-the-line entrance to the ruins of Pompeii.
- Lunch: Neapolitan pizza with beverage included.
- Entrance to the Archaeological Park of Pompeii
- Pick up at the hotel if the option is selected.
- Professional guidance if the option is selected
What to expect
Discover the magic and history of Pompeii on this one day tour where you will walk through the same places where in 79 AD Mount Vesuvius erupted.
Once inside you will see the ruins as they were left by the volcano centuries ago. In addition, you will be able to see some places that were preserved over the years such as theaters, some houses and the villa of the mysteries that exhibits some paintings.
In an air-conditioned vehicle you will travel to all the tourist attractions in a comfortable and safe way.
Thanks to this reservation, you will forget about queues because it includes entrance with preferential access to the Archaeological Park of Pompeii, a space where you can see ruins, objects and representations of the victims of the eruption. Among the main sites you will visit in the park are:
- Temple of Apollo.
- Villa of the Mysteries.
- The Forum.
- The Lupanar.
- The Baths.
- Some fossilized human remains.
A professional guide will be in charge of accompanying you throughout the tour and explaining the history of Italy from the place of the facts.
Finally, enjoy an authentic Neapolitan pizza with a drink included.