Reims Private Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Take this private walking tour of about two hours with your companions through the city of Reims with a professional tour guide . You can let him choose the best itinerary or customise it yourself. Some of the must-see sights of Reims are the Notre Dame cathedral, the covered market or the Boulingrin hotel.
- Walk around Reims for about 2 hours thanks to this private tour.
- You will be accompanied at all times by a tour guide
- You can customise the itinerary to your liking to cover the monuments that interest you the most.
- Private tour of Reims of about two hours
- Tourist guide
- Possible customisation of the itinerary
Select participants and date
Step by Step
Get to know Reims, the champagne capital of France, with this walking tour. As this is a private experience, it's just you and your companions on the tour. You will be accompanied by a tour guide at all times, with whom you will be able to have a conversation and ask any questions you may have.
The tour lasts approximately 2 hours in total, during which you will have the option to customise the itinerary. This means that you can talk to your guide and tell him/her which monuments you are most interested in so that he/she can focus on them. On the other hand, if you just want to do the main tour, you can let him or her choose the best route.
Much of the information you will get about Reims will be about its most important drink, champagne. This is where this sparkling wine was created and why it is considered to be the most important city in this field. That's why your guide will be able to tell you all about its cellars, production and cultivation.
However, it's not all about champagne, as it also contains monuments of great historical importance. These include the Notre Dame cathedral, which resembles Paris in both name and appearance, its covered market, which has some interesting architecture, and its famous Boulingrin hotel.