Epernay and Hautvillers Champagne Tour from Reims
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
There's nothing more chic to round off your trip than a champagne tour of Épernay and Hautvillers from Reims. You'll have half a day (about four and a half hours) to discover the fascinating world of champagne production with an expert local guide and a small group of travellers.
You will tour the Champagne region, stopping to visit 2 different family-run wineries. You will have the opportunity to enjoy up to 6 champagne tastings.
- See the Avenue de Champagne in Épernay and the former home of Dom Pérignon in Hautvillers.
- Learn more about champagne production with cellar visits and tastings.
- Enjoy the exclusivity of a small-group tour
- Champagne tour of Épernay and Hautvillers from Reims, about four and a half hours.
- Entrance to 2 family wineries
- 6 champagne tastings during the excursion
- Expert local guide
Select participants and date
Step by Step
A champagne tour of Épernay and Hautvillers from Reims is the best way to get to know the Champagne region and its traditional production. This is a small group tour, so you can enjoy more exclusivity and personalisation during the itinerary.
An expert local guide will accompany you during the half-day tour, which lasts about four and a half hours, to explain all the necessary information at each point along the route.
In Épernay, you will stroll along the iconic Avenue de Champagne and have the opportunity to admire the beautiful and characteristic houses that line it. This avenue has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
There will also be time to tour the historic village of Hautvillers, where you can visit the vineyards and boutique cellars and enjoy delicious champagne tastings. The tour includes up to 6 champagne tastings at different points in the itinerary. You will even visit the former home of Dom Pérignon: Abbaye Saint-Pierre d'Hautvillers.
Transport to and from Reims is included in the price of the tour.