Montmartre and Sacre Couer Small Group o Private Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Enjoy the famous Montmartreneighbourhood as you walk through its narrow, cobbled streets to the Sacré-Coeur basilica. Thanks to the tour guide who will accompany you on this private tour for approximately two hours, you will learn all about this historic district. In the heart of the French capital, you will experience the cultural atmosphere of the Belle Epoque in Paris, which is still alive today.
- Enjoy a private tour that will take you through the streets of the picturesque Montmartre district.
- Follow your tour guide on foot for a two-hour group walking tour.
- Discover the places where renowned artists such as Picasso, Dali and Renoir painted during their stay in Paris.
- Private walking tour
- Exclusive tour guide for you and those accompanying you
- An excursion of approximately more than two hours
Select participants and date
Step by Step
Thanks to this private tour, you will be able to get to know first-hand all the nooks and crannies of the popular Montmartre neighbourhood in just over two hours, accompanied by a tour guide.
Thetour will take place on foot, where you will follow your guide who will explain every place you pass. This way, you'll learn the history and lesser-known details about some of the monuments you'll encounter.
Situated on a large hill in the 18th arrondissement of Paris, Montmartre is home to many places that are included in the private tour and that you will be able to enjoy.
For the entire tour, there are a few places that stand out. For example, you will visit:
- The Moulin Rouge: one of the most iconic cabaret halls in the world.
- The Sacre Coeur Basilica: Consecrated in 1919 and located at the top of the hill of Montmartre, it is one of the most emblematic monuments of Paris.
- Place des Artistes: Also known as the Place des Painters, this is one of the most bohemian places in the capital.
- Vincent Van Gogh's house: this is the house where the famous artist Vincent Van Gogh lived in Paris, and which was his last abode.
During the tour you will learn about the stories and scandals that took place within the four walls of these places. And you will see how artists continue to paint portraits in these famous squares. The artistic and musical ambience will envelop you in an atmosphere that will take you back a century.
As you can see, you will enjoy this private tour at a relaxed pace.