Prague Night Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Be amazed by the magic of Prague's illuminated streets at night on a night tour lasting approximately 2 hours. You will fall in love with the enchanting panoramic views of the city from the Prague Castle, its mysterious corners and cobbled streets in the company of a local guide.
- Take the best pictures of Prague from the most important viewpoints of the city.
- A local guide will tell you all the secrets of the capital of the Czech Republic.
- The tour includes a funicular ticket to reach the most emblematic sights of the city.
- Night Tour
- Professional guide
- Funicular ticket
Select participants and date
Step by Step
Enjoy a night tour of Prague for approximately 2 hours. A professional guide will accompany you and tell you all the secrets that the city has kept throughout its history.
You will get to know important places of Prague such as:
- St. Charles Bridge: one of the most visited places in the city during the day, but at nightfall you will be able to enjoy a quieter atmosphere and see from there the stunning panoramic view of Prague Castle, one of the most emblematic monuments.
- The Elton John Wall, located on the other side of the bridge. It is a graffiti of the Beatles singer that has become an obligatory stop for all his fans.
- Mount Petřin: you will go up the funicular to get directly to Mount Petřin, one of the favourite places for walking in Prague. It is a 140-metre-high hill where you can take the best photos of the night views of the city.
- The gothic St. Vitus Cathedral: considered the largest piece of gothic art in Prague and ornamented with semi-precious stones and paintings. In the crypt are the tombs of Czech kings and the crown chamber.
Fall in love with a medieval city flooded with cobbled streets and illuminated by gas lamps.
Departure and Return
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in Prague
Prague Castle Tickets
Prague Astronomical Clock Tickets
Prague Castle Guided Tour
Prague Beer Bath with Unlimited Beer
Prague Guided Tour
Prague Cruise with Dinner
Medieval Dinner Show in Prague
Terezin Day Trip from Prague
Prague Castle and District Tour
Prague Jewish Quarter Tour