Prague Castle and District Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Thanks to this booking, you can learn all about Prague Castle and its surroundings with a local guide.
In addition to Prague Castle, which was home to the kings of Bohemia and even the presidents of the Czech Republic, you will visit the neighbourhoods and monuments around Prague Castle during the tour. These include St. Nicholas Church and the Royal Gardens.
- You will be accompanied by a local guide who will tell you all about the history surrounding Prague Castle.
- The tour lasts approximately three hours and you will visit the most emblematic places of the city.
- In addition to the castle, visit other places of interest such as the astronomical clock or the Charles Bridge.
- Prague Old Town Tour
- Local guide
- Entrance to the interiors of the monuments
Select participants and date
Step by Step
If you want to learn all about Prague Castle, considered the largest castle in the world, this is your chance. In this activity, which lasts approximately three hours and is guided by a local guide, you will enjoy this complex that was built in the 9th century. And not only this monument, but also all the emblematic points located in its surroundings.
Prague Castle is located in front of the historical centre separated by the Vltava River. You will see how different architectural and artistic styles are mixed among its buildings and galleries, such as Renaissance and Baroque.
In addition to the castle, you will also have the opportunity to visit the surroundings of the complex. Some of the monuments and emblematic places you can visit are, for example:
- Royal Gardens: a place that was founded by the Holy Roman Emperor Ferdinand I in the 16th century, where you can see several trees of foreign origin.
- St. Nicholas Church: one of the most spectacular baroque buildings in Prague.
- Schwarzenberg Palace: a Renaissance-style building with numerous geometric sgraffitoes on its façade.
- Gunpowder Bridge: a place you will cross to go to Prague Castle and very characteristic for its contrast with the brilliant Municipal House.