Bruges Day Trip from Brussels
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Explore the "Venice of the North" with a private history expert guide on this tour to Bruges from Brussels. You'll travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and set off for one of the most idyllic and romantic cities in the Flemish Region.On this full-day tour, you'll see iconic sites such as the Lake of Love, the Grote Markt square and the Gruuthuse Museum, among other must-see sights.
- Discover Bruges on a private, full-day tour with a professional, historical guide.
- Travel in a comfortable air-conditionedvehicle from Brussels and avoid the hustle and bustle of public transport.
- Stroll through amazing sights such as the Lake of Love, St John's Hospital and the Rosary Quay
- Excursion to Bruges
- Return transfer from Brussels
- Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Private guide expert in history
Select participants and date
What to expect
By joining this tour to Bruges from Brussels you will get to know a romantic and charming destination in Flanders, accompanied by a professional guide, who will tell you about the wonderful stories of its most emblematic places.
You will travel by air-conditioned private transport to avoid the hustle and bustle of public transport. You will enter the Belgian city famous for its calm atmosphere, numerous bridges and canals, which have earned it the nickname "the Venice of the North".
You will have the opportunity to get to know the most important cultural traditions by visiting iconic sites that have become symbols of Bruges, among which the following stand out:
- Lake Minnewater: from the entrance, Bruges captivates with idyllic scenes, such as the one you will witness at the beautiful Lake of Love, filled with swans, trees and small bridges.
- Begijnhof Beguine Beguine House: this former Beguine nuns' house from the 13th century, set in a splendid natural setting surrounded by poplars and daffodils, is a World Heritage Site.
- St. John's Hospital: Founded in the mid-12th century, this medieval hospital is the oldest in Europe. It now functions as the St. John Museum and exhibits works and artefacts from the period.
- Stoofstraat: the popularStoofstraat is famous for its narrowness, as well as the small shops and workshops that are lost among the medieval houses.
- Gruuthuse Museum: learn about the history of Bruges through more than 600 significant objects, each representative of its respective golden age (entrance fee not included).
- Rosary Quay: from this idyllic spot, you can feel the characteristic energy of Bruges and take pictures in front of the beautiful canals and bridges typical of the region.
- Grote Markt: the city's main square, the main meeting point for locals and tourists, where a popular market is held during the week and cultural events take place.
At the end of your personalised itinerary with your private guide, you can also explore the sites of your choice on your own. The ideal time to sample some Belgian gastronomy or refresh yourself in one of the bars and terraces in the area (food and drink not included).
Departure and Return
Other activities in Brussels
Brussels Atomium Tickets
Brussels Belgian Beer World Tickets
Brussels LEGO Discovery Centre Tickets
Brussels Art Nouveau Pass
Bruges and Ghent Day Trip from Brussels
Brussels Choco Story Tickets
Brussels Guided Tour
Brussels Hop-on Hop-off Toot Bus Tour
Brussels Chocolate Workshop
Brussels Autoworld Museum Tickets