SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown Tour
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Enjoy a walking tour of approximately two hours through the SoHo, Little Italy and Chinatown neighborhoods. These neighborhoods are New York's oldest and have some of the Big Apple's most compelling stories.
During your tour you will be able to:
- Have the guidance of a local guide.
- Walk the popular streets of SoHo, Little Italy and Chinatown. During your walk, you will find a great diversity of restaurants, stores and art.
- Stroll through the historic Cast Iron district in SoHo, an area famous for its wrought iron buildings.
- Walking tour of Soho, Little Italy and Chinatown.
- Local guide.
Select participants and date
What to expect
Discover Manhattan's most iconic neighborhoods with this two-hour walking tour of Soho, Little Italy and Chinatown. Accompanied by a local guide, you will get to know the mix of cultures of these three interesting areas of New York.
During your tour, you will see 19th century buildings, historic churches and several sites linked to the mafia that lived in Lower Manhattan for years.
From the hand of your guide, you will learn about the experiences of the first Italian expatriates. You will also learn how Soho, Little Italy and Chinatown have changed over time. Today they are known for their restaurants, stores and art.
You'll stroll through Soho's historic Cast Iron district, an area popular for its wrought iron buildings.
You'll love walking the colorful and lively streets of Little Italy, while getting a taste of the Italian lifestyle. This neighborhood received the first immigrants from Italy, where they settled for decades.
You will go to Chinatown, where you will see avenues lined with Chinese signs, knock-off stores and a variety of restaurants. This neighborhood is home to one of the largest concentrations of Chinese inhabitants in the West.
Venture into these historic and authentic New York neighborhoods and the best way is with the guidance of a local.