Segovia Private Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Get to know and learn about the most important monuments of Segovia during this private tour. You will always be accompanied by an official tour guide to whom you will be able to ask all your questions.
You will pass by important monuments such as the Aqueduct of Segovia, built by the Romans, the Gothic Cathedral of Segovia and many more.
- Take this tour of Segovia for about 3 hours.
- You will be accompanied at all times by an expert guide who knows all the interesting details of the city.
- Take advantage of a private tour to customize the itinerary according to your interests.
- Private tour of Segovia
- Official Tourist Guide
Select participants and date
Step by Step
Enjoy the city of Segovia thanks to this city tour of approximately 3 hours. An official tour guide will accompany you during the tour so you can get to know one of the most historic cities in Castilla y León.
This guide will tell you all the stories and anecdotes about the monuments you visit. Focusing on kings less known to the general public, but who had a great impact, as well as iconic characters of the city.
Some of the most important monuments you will learn about are the following:
- Segovia Aqueduct: built in the 2nd century A.D. it was a huge arched bridge built by the Romans to carry water that still stands today.
- Segovia Cathedral: the last Gothic cathedral built in Spain, built in the 16th century AD.
- Numerous Romanesque churches: such as the Church of San Martín or the Church of San Lorenzo.
- House of Antonio Machado: one of the most important poets of the generation of '98.
- Plaza Mayor of Segovia: in the centre of the old town.