Venice Gondola Ride
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Glide along the largest canal in the city of Venice on a gondola ride of approximately 30 to 50 minutes. With a gondolier at the helm, choose between a private or shared ride, and let yourself be carried along the Grand Canal.
From a traditional Venetian gondola, pass under centuries-old bridges and observe the famous canal with incredible views of the palaces, La Fenice Theater, the Church of Santa Maria Della Salute and much more.
- Discover the soul of Venice on a gondola ride along the Grand Canal .
- With a live guide, if you select the option that includes one, learn all about the palaces, churches and magnificent Renaissance and Baroque architecture.
- You can choose a shared gondola ride, with a maximum of 5 people per gondola .
- You will also have the option to book a private ride for a unique and exclusive experience.
- Private gondola ride without live commentary (if this option is chosen)
- Shared daytime gondola ride: live commentary and mobile app (if this option is chosen)
- Shared night gondola ride: live commentary and mobile app (if this option is chosen)
Select participants and date
What to expect
Travel along the Grand Canal of Venice aboard a gondola. Depending on the option chosen, you can count on the commentary of a guide, either directly or with a mobile application that you can download on your own device.
During the tour you will be able to enjoy the best views of some of the most striking buildings in the whole city. You can choose between a shared gondola (about 5 people) or book a private ride just for you and your group.
Riding in one of these Venetian gondolas you will travel along the Grand Canal of Venice while contemplating from the water, among others, places such as the following:
- Ca Giustinian Gothic Palace, also known as Palazzo Giustinian.
- Punta Della Dogana, where you will be able to see the incessant traffic of all kinds of boats.
- St. Mark's Square, with a unique view of this square located in the heart of the city.
- The canals around the Fenice Theater, one of the most prestigious in the world.
- Church of Santa Maria della Salute, built in memory of the end of the plague.
- Island of San Giorgio Maggiore, with its Renaissance basilica.
This tour will also serve to introduce you to the fascinating history and romantic world of the famous gondolas and gondoliers.