Dolomite Mountains and Cortina Day Trip from Venice
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Experience an amazing journey in a comfortable minivan through the Dolomite Mountain s as you join this tour from Venice. You will visit the greenest and most mountainous scenery in northern Italy as you pass dreamy places such as the Three Tops of Lavaredo, Lago di Misurina, Cortina D'Ampezzo and the cosy village of San Candido.
You will get to know emblematic places of the area with personalised attention and in small groups of about 8 people, accompanied by a professional guide, who will also be your driver. If you prefer, you can opt for a private excursion.
- Get to know the Dolomite Mountains of Northern Italy
- Visit must-see sites such as the Three Tops of Lavaredo and the village of San Candido.
- Relax by taking a walk around Lago di Misurina and learn about its history with a professional guide.
- Excursion to the Dolomite Mountains from Venice
- Transport in minivan with professional driver/guide
- Small group excursion
Select participants and date
What to expect
Get in touch with nature and live an unforgettable experience by joining this excursion in the Dolomites in small groups of about 8 people. If you want to make the experience even more personalised, you can opt for a private tour when booking.
You will have the opportunity to experience the Dolomites, an idyllic mountain range in Northern Italy that runs through five provinces of the region, offering visitors a scene of green valleys, lakes, peaks, a wide biodiversity and charming villages to visit.
Your driver will be your guide and will accompany you to discover these wonderful, picture-postcard mountain landscapes, among which the following stand out:
- The Three Lavaredo Peaks: this trio of gigantic rocks is an icon of mountaineering in the world. You can't leave without taking a photo with them in the background.
- Lago di Misurina: Northern Italy's favourite place to relax on its calm waters and admire the scenery, before heading into the valley to go hiking.
- Cortina D'Ampezzo: when you arrive in the beautiful alpine village of Cortina, the main attraction, apart from the natural beauty that surrounds it, is a visit to its ski resort.
You can also explore the idyllic village of San Candido, where part of the Italian series "One Step from Heaven" was filmed. The natural beauty of the village seems to be straight out of a fairy tale, which transforms and takes on different dimensions in every season.
San Candido and Lake Braies are the two favourite destinations of this excursion if you go during the winter months. During the rest of the year, the usual route takes you to the Three Lavaredo Peaks and Lake Misurina.
Departure and Return
Other activities in Venice
Venice Arrival Airport Transfer by Water Taxi
Murano, Burano and Torcello Islands Day Trip from Venice
Venice Gondola Ride
Saint Mark's Basilica Tickets
Venice Departure Airport Transfer by Water Taxi
Venice Transport Card
Venice Saint Mark's Basilica Guided Tour
Venice Grand Canal Guided Boat Tour
Murano Glass Factory Tour with Glass Blowing Demonstration
Venice St. Mark's Basilica Tickets