Pompeii Day Trip from Salerno
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Enjoy a visit to the historic Roman city on a 4-hour tour of Pompeii departing from Salerno. An air-conditioned vehicle will pick you up from your hotel to take you to the city that stood still in time after the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. The tour includes direct, skip-the-line entry. A professional guide will accompany you with narrations and stories during your visit. You will visit the Forum, the Lupanar, the thermal baths and other points of interest.
- See Pompeii with a guided tour from Salerno
- Gain direct, skip-the-line access with a skip-the-line ticket included in the tour.
- Learn about the historical events of the site from a professional tour guide.
- Travel from Salerno in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Excursion to Pompeii from Salerno
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes and fees
- Queue-free entry
Select participants and date
Step by Step
Explore the archaeological city around Naples on an excursion to Pompeii from Salerno. The total duration of the tour is approximately 4 hours.
Transfers to and from Salerno will be provided by a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle. You will have direct access to the site with a skip the line entrance ticket.
A professional guide will accompany you during the visit to the ancient Roman city that was buried after the strong eruption of Mount Vesuvius on a summer day in 79 A.D. The entire city and its almost 20,000 inhabitants were engulfed in ash.
After about 2000 years you will have the opportunity to know all its history and to visit points of interest such as:
- The Forum: it was part of the commercial life of the city. It was buried by the ashes in the eruption and rediscovered in archaeological excavations.
- Lupanar: it is a well-known brothel in Pompeii that gathers thousands of curious people because of its walls with erotic paintings.
- The thermal baths: these are the public baths used by the citizens in ancient times for their hygiene, they were free of charge and became a meeting and gathering point.