Milan Duomo Guided Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Join this guided tour and enjoy a skip-the-line access to the Duomo, Milan's most characteristic building. Throughout the tour, which lasts around 1 hour, you will have the opportunity to climb to the top of the cathedral's rooftop and enjoy the views it offers of the capital of Lombardy.
You will be accompanied by an expert guide, with whom you can learn about the history and architecture of Milan's most notable monument. You'll hear about the sculptures, capitals and buttresses that make up the building and get a close-up view of the Madonnina, a golden statue located on the cathedral's tallest spire.
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the Duomo, one of the largest cathedrals in the world.
- See Milan from the rooftop of the building and marvel at the views of the Lombard capital from above.
- Learn about the history and architecture of the city's most iconic building, accompanied by an expert guide.
- Guided tour of the Duomo of Milan
- Expert guide
- Headphones to listen to the guide
Select participants and date
Step by Step
In this activity you will have the opportunity, for about 1 hour, to access the top of the Duomo of Milan. The tour includes priority access to the cathedral, with no queues or waiting, so you can enjoy the views of the building as quickly and comfortably as possible.
Throughout the visit, you will be accompanied by an expert guide, thanks to whom you will learn many interesting facts about the history and architecture of one of the most important Gothic cathedrals in Italy. With headphones to listen to your guide, you will learn about the importance of the Duomo in the development of Milan and how it took almost 600 years to complete its construction.
From the roof of the building, you will be able to admire the sculptures, spires and marble capitals that make up the building. You can also enjoy views of the Lombard capital from the top and, on sunny days, you can even see the Italian Alps .
Milan's Duomo is the most iconic building in the Italian city. It is considered one of the most representative Gothic cathedrals in the world, as well as one of the largest. It has a surface area of 11,000 square metres, and a seating capacity of up to 40,000 people.