Cliffs of Moher, Kilmacduagh Abbey and Galway Day Trip from Dublin
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Enjoy Moher, Kilmacduagh and Galway, as well as their must-see sites, on this tour from Dublin. You'll travel to the opposite coast of the island in an air-conditioned vehicle, with transfers included in the experience. During the trip you will be accompanied by a tour guide who will provide live commentary.
He will talk about the history and importance of the places you visit. You will learn about the most important Atlantic coastal route and its most important monuments and towns. These include the Cliffs of Moher, Kilmacduagh Abbey and Galway.
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher, Kilmacduagh Abbey and Galway in one day with this tour.
- From Dublin you will be accompanied by a tour guide who will make your travels more enjoyable.
- All transfers are included on the tour in an air-conditioned vehicle and entrance to the Cliffs of Moher.
- Excursion to Cliffs of Moher, Kilmacduagh Abbey and Galway from Dublin
- Tourist guide
- All journeys in air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance to the Cliffs of Moher
Select participants and date
Step by Step
Don't miss the Cliffs of Moher, Kilmacduagh Abbey and Galway on this tour from Dublin. These sights are located on the coast opposite Dublin, about 300km apart. To ensure that this distance is not a problem, the tour includes all the necessary travel in an air-conditioned vehicle.
The trip is not boring either, as you will be accompanied by a tour guide. He or she will tell you the history of the monuments, as well as the history of Ireland in general. It will take about 12 hours from the time you leave Dublin to the time you arrive back, so this is a 1-day tour.
Included in the experience is the entrance fee to one of the monuments you will visit. This is the Cliffs of Moher, a coastline with huge cliffs that is decorated by a number of castles along its length. You'll be able to take breathtaking photographs of the breathtaking scenery.
Kilmacduagh Abbey is a very old monastery, built in the 7th century, which is one of the few surviving monuments in the area from this period. Its roof does not survive to this day, but its walls do, and most importantly, it still stands next to its cemetery.
Finally, another place you will visit is the city of Galway. It is a port city that nowadays has a large number of traditional shops and pubs that will make you feel like a real Irishman. You'll have free time to wander the streets at your leisure and pop into the shops of your choice.