Athens Bike Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Visit the city in a more original way with this bike tour of Athens. You will cycle on a pleasant ride of approximately 2.5 hours to see the main tourist attractions and emblematic monuments of the city.
You will be accompanied by an expert local guide, who will tell you about the history and legends of Athens during the tour. There will also be time to get off the bike, stroll around and take souvenir photos at the various stops.
- Tour the city on wheels and explore its main points of interest in comfort.
- Discover the history of Athens thanks to the commentary of an expert local guide.
- Take advantage of a personalised tour for small groups.
- Bicycle tour of Athens of about 2.5 hours
- Expert local guide
- Approximately 10-minute walk through the National Observatory of Athens
- Safety helmet
Select participants and date
What to expect
A bike tour of Athens is the perfect way to get a panoramic picture of the city in a short time. Cycling between the different sights of the city will give you a much more extensive tour than a walking tour.
This tour lasts approximately 2.5 hours. This will be enough time to go through a complete itinerary that will take you through the history of the most emblematic monuments and places of Athens.
You will be accompanied by an expert local guide who will tell you their story at each of the stops:
- Get to know the neighbourhood of Thissio to get a closer look at everyday life in Athens.
- Walk a secret path in the Agora (forum) that will lead you to the birth of democracy
- Visit the iconic Kerameikos cemetery, one of the city's most important sites
- Explore one of the largest Orthodox churches in Athens, the Annunciation Cathedral of St. Mary, and photograph the iconic Hadrian's Arch.
- Cycle along Adrianou Street, the main market street of Plaka
- Discover the most picturesque spots in the Old Town.
At each of these places you can get off your bike and take any souvenir photos you like. One of the advantages of a small group tour is the personalisation and exclusivity. In this case, there will be no more than 12 travellers in your group.
In addition to pedalling, you will have a 10-minute stop at the iconic National Observatory of Athens. Up there you will be treated to one of the most spectacular views of the city.
Departure and Return
Other activities in Athens
Athens Acropolis Tickets
Athens Acropolis Guided Tour
Athens Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour
Athens Acropolis Museum Tickets
Athens Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon Sunset Tour
Meteora Day Trip from Athens
Athens City and Acropolis Guided Tour
Athens Acropolis and Archaeological Sites Tickets
Agistri, Aegina and Moni Boat tour from Athens
Athens Food Tour