Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Experience one of the most complete, comfortable and safe tours of Berlin by purchasing tickets for this sightseeing bus, which you can enjoy for 24 or 48 hours depending on the option you choose.
You'll have the opportunity to tour a total of 18 stops at your own pace and see the city's must-see sites such as the Brandenburg Gate, the impressive video game museum Computerspielemuseum and the Checkpoint Charlie border crossing, which played a key role in the Cold War.
- Get to know Berlin at your own pace on this comfortable sightseeing bus tour.
- Buy a 24- or 48-hour ticket and take in up to 18 stops.
- As an optional experience, you can take a one-hour cruise on the Spree River.
- Berlin sightseeing bus tour
- 24 or 48 hour ticket, depending on the option you choose, valid from the first use.
- 18 stops
- Hop on, hop off system that allows you to get off wherever you like
Select participants and date
Step by Step
Get to know Berlin without limits, taking in the sights of the city at your own pace, when you buy tickets for this hop on, hop off sightseeing bus.
You can choose between a 24-hour or 48-hour pass, which are valid for 1 or 2 days from the first use. You'll get access to an 18-stop route that includes the must-see sites of the German capital, including:
- Brandenburg Gate: explore the impressive and monumental 26-metre high entrance gate to Berlin, one of the city's postcard sights.
- Checkpoint Charlie: this site served as a border crossing between East and West Berlin during the Cold War.
- Computerspielemuseum: an ideal place for videogame lovers that houses a collection of consoles, games and incredible magazines, considered the largest in the world.
Other monuments that you will have the opportunity to discover in this touristic bus are the Berlin Central Station, the Berlin Wall, the Berliner Dom or Berlin Cathedral, the spectacular Gendarmenmarkt square and the TV Tower, which stands 368 metres high.
Buses depart every 10 minutes from the assigned stops, so you can design your sightseeing plan without limitations.
As an optional experience, you can join an unforgettable one-hour cruise on the Spree River, which runs through Berlin, one of Europe's most modern and beautiful metropolises.