Self-guided Bike Tour from Bayeux
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Pedal on your own on this self-guided electric bike tour from Bayeux. Discover this northern French town, its beaches and areas of interest in an activity that can last up to twelve hours and in groups of around ten people.
Thanks to this booking, you will be provided with the electric bike, as well as safety equipment, bottled water and a free GPS app so you can map out the different routes you want. Points of interest include Notre-Dame Cathedral as well as the beaches of Bayeux, where the famous Battle of Normandy was fought.
- Cycle at your own pace on this self-guided bike tour from Bayeux in northern France.
- With a free GPS app, you can plot your own routes on an activity for groups of around 10 people that can take up to 12 hours to complete.
- Visit some of the most interesting sights from Bayeux, such as the beaches where the Battle of Normandy was fought, located just ten kilometres from the city.
- Electric bicycle
- Bottled water
- Compulsory helmet
- Anti-theft device
Select participants and date
Step by Step
Enjoy this self-guided electric bike tour from Bayeux on your own. In this activity for groups of around ten people and which can last from five to twelve hours, you will be the one to draw the different routes you want to do from the city located in Normandy.
This reservation will provide you with the electric bike, which has a range of up to 160 kilometres, as well as an additional battery so you won't get stuck along the way. You will also be provided with an anti-theft device and a helmet, the use of which is compulsory.
For this tour it is important to stay hydrated, so you will be given a bottle of bottled water to refresh yourself at the different stops along the way.
With the free GPS application that you will have from the beginning of the route, you will be able to choose which route to take to visit different points of interest in the city and its surroundings. For example, you can choose between:
- Visit the Notre-Dame de Bayeux Cathedral: this is a masterpiece of Norman Romanesque and Gothic art, listed by UNESCO.
- Normandy Beaches: As the first city to be liberated in June 1944, Bayeux is an ideal starting point to visit the beaches and other sites of the D-Day Landings in Normandy.
- Bayeux Cemetery: the largest British cemetery in France where you will visit the fallen of the Battle of Normandy.