Saona Island Day Trip from Punta Cana
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Visit a Caribbean paradise of pristine beaches with a day tour to Saona Island from Punta Cana. Climb aboard a motorboat to reach the island surrounded by wild vegetation. See starfish in the natural pool, stroll along the white sandy beaches, relax in the sun or swim in the turquoise sea. Includes a delicious Dominican buffet lunch and transfers to and from Punta Cana.
- Get to know one of Punta Cana's best beaches on a day trip.
- Embark on a motorboat that will take you to Saona Island.
- Enjoy a typical buffet lunch
- Travel from your hotel in Punta Cana with round trip transfers.
- Excursion to Saona Island from Punta Cana
- Transfer to and from the hotel
- Speedboat transfers to the island
- Appetizers, buffet meal (barbecue, salad and typical Dominican food), alcoholic drinks and soft drinks (open bar).
Select participants and date
Step by Step
Explore Saona Island in one day from Punta Cana and be amazed by the small natural jewel located off the coast of La Altagracia.
A motorboat will take you to the paradisiacal island, but first you'll stop at a beautiful natural pool where you'll be able to see sea stars of all colours in the middle of the Caribbean Sea.
Upon arrival at Saona Island, you will have free time to explore the area, its coral reefs, its beaches of fine golden sand and the vast expanse of coconut trees. You can swim in the sea or simply soak up the sun.
Afterwards you can enjoy an exquisite Dominican buffet lunch which may include barbecue, salad, snacks and unlimited drinks.
The activity includes transportation to and from your hotel in Punta Cana, this tour lasts approximately 1 hour.