Versailles Palace Skip-the-line Guided Tour
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
This guided tour will allow you to visit the Palace of Versailles, the most luxurious and most visited palace in the city, in about 1 hour and a half. Due to the number of tourists who visit it every day, the queues at the entrance are incredibly long. But thanks to this tour you will be able to enter directly, without waiting in line.
Throughout the tour you will be accompanied by a professional tour guide, with whom you will access the beautiful Gallery of Mirrors and the Grand Apartments of the ancient kings. In addition, you will not miss any detail as headphones are included so you can listen to the guide from anywhere.
- Take a guided tour of the Palace of Versailles, the most beautiful, luxurious and historic palace in the country.
- You will be accompanied by a tour guide who you will be able to listen to through the included headphones.
- You will be able to enter without waiting in line and you will have free time to visit the beautiful gardens.
- Guided tour of the Palace of Versailles
- Professional tour guide
- Guaranteed queue-free service
- Headphones to listen to the guide
Select participants and date
What to expect
The Palace of Versailles contains the history of the former royalty of France, which you can learn about thanks to this guided tour. Due to its great importance, many tourists are encouraged to visit it and that is why long lines form at its gates. However, thanks to this visit you can access the palace without waiting in line. Throughout the visit you will be accompanied by a professional tour guide to whom you will be able to listen with total clarity thanks to the headphones included in the tour.
Therefore, in approximately 1 hour and a half, you will learn all the interesting details and curious stories that took place inside the palace. You will access the beautiful Gallery of Mirrors, with incredible hanging crystal chandeliers. Not to mention the Grand Apartments where the famous kings of France resided, including Louis XVI.
In addition, the experience does not end here as you will have access to the huge and manicured gardens surrounding the palace. This access can be granted as long as there is no other event planned in that space. This way, if access is possible, you will have free time to walk around at your own pace and dedicate to this great space of the palace the attention you think is necessary.